Like Me

Don't forget to like my Facebook page!
https://www.facebook.com/jillskitchenkc

Sunday, April 29, 2012

Jill's Kitchen online series, episode 1 "The Pilot"

Part 1: Breakfast Quesadilla
Whole grain tortilla, Monterrey jack cheese, fresh baby spinach, bacon bits, chopped hard boiled egg and cherry tomatoes


Part 2: Steak Fajita Quesadilla
Flour tortilla, cheddar cheese, steak, bell peppers, onions


Part 3: Grilled Chicken & Veggie Quesadilla
Spinach and herb tortilla, cheddar jack cheese, grilled chicken, veggies like sugar snap peas, broccoli, red onions and shredded carrots.

1 comment:

Lo said...

I am here to say support my cooking friend Jill, she is amazing at what she does.. I still remember the day she brought breakfast for everyone, and I hear she still does it to this day.. the more I watch the more I know she is going to go far... learn from her.. hey I became a chef.. and it was because of her inspiration and support.. thanks for the life change Jill <3 Lo